The Pore Brush. This small facial pore brush is the #1 selling pore brush in Korea. After I posted this review on YouTube, someone commented that this is very popular in Korea and was on a show called Get It Beauty. I got the chance to try this brush and I got to say.. I understand why it is so popular! I love this thing. It is now a stable in my skincare regimen.
On the website it says:
- 310,000 soft bristles with the size thinner than the hair, cleanses and exfoliates dead skin cells thoroughly.
- Provides clean and silky smooth skin.
- Densely aligned bristles for stable pressure for minimal skin irritation yet provides deep cleansing.
- Comfortable hand grip.
- Brush cleansing will revive your tired skin to glow, removing dirt, make-up, and even dead skin cells.
- 310,000 soft bristles are densely aligned on the brush head for stable pressure for minimal irritation.
- Brush cleansing will remove all dirt and dead skin cells and boost your circulation to increase blood flow to the cells to restore skin’s vitality.
It is VERY soft and it feels so good on my skin. It’s very gentle so it’s perfect for people who have sensitive skin as well. I compared this to my Sephora facial brush that I had been using and the pore brush beats it by far. Here’s a before and after:
I have very oily skin on my t-zone area.. especially my nose. I also have a bit of acne on my nose as well. But you can see from the pic above how well the Pore Brush cleaned my pores. It also gave it a little glow! When I was using my Sephora brush, it just always left my face red even though I gently used it on my face. I explain it a bit more in the video below.
If you get a chance to try this, let me know how well it works for you! =]
The Pore Brush sells for $19.95
You can check out the Pore Brush at: http://porebrush.com
*Pore Brush was sent for review. These are my honest opinions